- Enter now
- Get credit
News & stories
- You know what’s not scary? $3,000 to fund your awesome project.
- SFU student creates youth-led overdose education and naloxone training during B.C.’s overdose crisis
- SFU student-community partnership creates local impact in Surrey
- SFU Students Exemplify the Spirit of Innovation and Community Engagement at the Annual President’s Gala
- Co-creation is difficult. And it's worth it.
- Hands-on for impact
- Congratulations to this year’s winners!
- On power and engagement – an interview with Aslam Bulbulia (excerpted)
- Herbert’s story: how one shopping cart made a difference.
- Don't wait for perfection – jump in
- Congratulations to our 2017-18 finalists and winners
- Discover what’s possible when university students and communities work together
- Wow! Over 80 registered and 27 ideas submitted
- A bit of passion and commitment
- Reflections on a community health engagement program
- Two new awards for engaging Burnaby
- Only one more night of Compose The Space
- Contact us
Respecting health & safety when engaging communities
As we return to campus it’s clear that much has changed and is still changing. Working with communities has heightened importance, but so does ensuring that we do so safely and respectfully.
You, your teammates and your partners should remain aware of SFU’s guidelines and information when it comes to monitoring COVID-19 and must commit to respecting provincial health and safety guidance. Your detailed proposals, of course, should reflect that awareness.
What excites us is the continued evidence of the power of working with and within our communities. So get inspired by the incredible ways in which SFU students are working with partners to create meaningful impact.
Hey, students – do you have an idea to ignite change?
Get funded to work together with your community to bring that idea to life? Amazing things happen when people come together (especially when you win up to $3,000 to work with)!
Register today – all you need is your name and a brief description of your idea.