Engineering Science at SFU is a program that targets a stronger science training than traditional Engineering programs, combined with a higher hands on experience component. We focus on 5 high technology engineering areas: Electronics, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering, Engineering Physics and Biomedical engineering. Part of hand on experience is a mandatory coop program, one of the few in Canada, that means our students enter industry with substantial on the job work experience. We also focus on bringing Engineering concepts to the wider university, and general public, through courses teaching to non-Engineers with our Technology Experience (TEKX) courses.
TEKX 101 (WQB course)
**only eligible for students outside of ENSC**
- SFU professor Jie Liang Elected as Fellow of the Canadian Academy of Engineering
- He shoots, he scores! Engineering graduate leaves lasting impact at SFU through robot soccer
- Meet our June 2022 Graduands
- Dr. Herath Gedara Chinthaka Pathum Dinesh receives Governor General's Gold Medal
- The SFU connection to the James Webb Space Telescope