English, Weekly Feature
Introducing the #GetToKnowEnglish campaign!
Introducing a new weekly feature for the SFU English website and social media platforms! The #GetToKnowEnglish campaign will feature a Q&A with a different English faculty, student or staff member each week.
Featured department members will answer 5 questions (in 50 words or less), taken from the list below:
- What is your current research project?
- What are you reading for fun?
- What does an average day look like for you this term?
- What are your hobbies outside academia?
- What work do you wish you could read again for the first time?
- What writer(s), living or dead, would you like to have dinner with?
- What book might we be surprised to see on your bookshelf?
- What "classic" have you not actually read but maybe occasionally pretend to have read?
- What defines "English" for you?
Our first featured department member is Professor and Chair, Paul Budra. Enjoy!