BURSARIES AVAILABLE FOR ENGLISH STUDENTS!
The application period opens on November 8th and closes on November 26th.
You do not need to specify the individual bursaries for which you want to apply. If you are eligible, you will be considered for all available bursaries.
To apply for a bursary, you must:
- have a demonstrated financial need (as assessed by SFU).
- be enrolled in a minimum of 9 units of standard graded courses in the term of application.
- be in good academic standing and have a minimum CGPA of 2.00 at SFU in the term of application (waived in your first term at SFU).
To find out how to apply, visit the Undergraduate Bursaries page of Financial Aid and Awards: http://www.sfu.ca/students/financialaid/undergrad/bursaries.html
UPCOMING: APPLY FOR THE ANN AND WILLIAM MESSENGER UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS IN ENGLISH
The application period opens December 20th and closes on January 14th.
This scholarship is awarded on the basis of excellent academic achievement to full-time students with approved English majors who have completed at least 90 units.
To apply for this scholarship you must:
- have completed at least 12 units of standard graded courses at SFU.
- be enrolled in a minimum of 12 units of standard graded courses at SFU in the term of application.
- have a minimum CGPA of 3.50 at SFU and be in good academic standing.
To find out how to apply, visit Undergraduate Scholarships page of Financial Aid and Awards: http://www.sfu.ca/students/financialaid/undergrad/scholarships.html