News and Events
- FENV Green Collar Podcast
- EVSC 400 Capstone presentations on YouTube
- CityStudio People's Choice Award- EVSC 400
- Applied Biology Accreditation Announcement
- YouTube Channel Announcement
- EVSC 400 Capstone Presentations Zoom Event
- Welcome Dr. Chelsea Little
- Ruth Joy and fellow researchers aim to use artificial intelligence to save endangered whales in B.C.
- Maclean's Ranking 2020
- Tesicca Truong, BSc '18 battles for a voice at the BC legislature
- It's raining...plastic?
- Dr. Brendan Murphy joins new School of Environmental Science
- Faculty of Environment’s poster student graduates this spring
- Cancelled Event Becomes Virtual Showcase
- Environmental Science Student Research Showcase
- Combining Passion with Purpose
- Info Session - Master's Opportunities at Duke University
- Global Climate Strike
- Welcome Dr. Shawn Chartrand
- Q&A with Director
- Dr. Margaret Schmidt
- Summer 2019 Convocation
- CFI Funding: $270,000 for Research in River Systems
- Feb 6 2019 TownHall
- Celeste Landon
- Seminar Series Spring 2022
- Our Research
- News and Events
- Contact Us
- Prospective Students
- SFU Environmental Science Student Union
- Watershed Ecology Course Blog
News and Events
Seminar Series Spring 2022 Global change in the Alpine of North America: Impacts on Biodiversity Dr. Scott...
FENV Green Collar Podcast Over the past few months, SFU's Faculty of Environment has developed several podcast episodes with...
EVSC 400 Capstone presentations on YouTube Watch the EVSC 400 Capstone presentations on YouTube!
CityStudio People's Choice Award- EVSC 400 Several students in Tara Holland's EVSC 400 course were chosen to represent SFU in...
Applied Biology Accreditation Announcement SFU's School of Environmental Science is pleased to announce a new accreditation agreement with the...
EVSC 400 Capstone Presentations Zoom Event Come and listen to your fellow senior EVSC students as they present their capstone projects from...
YouTube Channel Announcement New YouTube Channel School of Environmental Science
Welcome Dr. Chelsea Little Tell us about your research. My research is about the connections between ecosystems. When...
Ruth Joy and fellow researchers aim to use artificial intelligence to save endangered whales in B.C. Ruth Joy in Vancouver Sun
Celeste Landon From travelling the world to global lock-down, SFU grad keeps a positive outlook on 2020