News and Events
- Applied Biology Accreditation Announcement
- YouTube Channel Announcement
- EVSC 400 Capstone Presentations Zoom Event
- Welcome Dr. Chelsea Little
- Ruth Joy and fellow researchers aim to use artificial intelligence to save endangered whales in B.C.
- Maclean's Ranking 2020
- Tesicca Truong, BSc '18 battles for a voice at the BC legislature
- It's raining...plastic?
- Dr. Brendan Murphy joins new School of Environmental Science
- Faculty of Environment’s poster student graduates this spring
- Cancelled Event Becomes Virtual Showcase
- Environmental Science Student Research Showcase
- Combining Passion with Purpose
- Info Session - Master's Opportunities at Duke University
- Global Climate Strike
- Welcome Dr. Shawn Chartrand
- Q&A with Director
- Dr. Margaret Schmidt
- Summer 2019 Convocation
- CFI Funding: $270,000 for Research in River Systems
- Feb 6 2019 TownHall
- Celeste Landon
- News and Events
- Contact Us
- Prospective Students
- SFU Environmental Science Student Union
- Watershed Ecology Course Blog
News and Events
Applied Biology Accreditation Announcement SFU's School of Environmental Science is pleased to announce a new accreditation agreement with the...
YouTube Channel Announcement New YouTube Channel School of Environmental Science
EVSC 400 Capstone Presentations Zoom Event Come and listen to your fellow senior EVSC students as they present their capstone projects from...
Welcome Dr. Chelsea Little Tell us about your research. My research is about the connections between ecosystems. When...
Ruth Joy and fellow researchers aim to use artificial intelligence to save endangered whales in B.C. Ruth Joy in Vancouver Sun
Maclean's Ranking 2020 SFU’s Environmental Science program is #8 in Canada in Maclean’s 2020 rankings!
It's raining...plastic? October 14, 2020
A new study led by SFU graduate Janice Brahney found nearly every ecosystem on the planet,...
Dr. Brendan Murphy joins new School of Environmental Science From outdoor recreation to natural resources and hazards – it all comes back to rocks. This...
Faculty of Environment’s poster student graduates this spring When it comes to university, Carolina Costa-Giomi believes you get what you give. This spring,...