News and Events
- Welcome Dr. Chelsea Little
- Maclean's Ranking 2020
- Tesicca Truong, BSc '18 battles for a voice at the BC legislature
- It's raining...plastic?
- Dr. Brendan Murphy joins new School of Environmental Science
- Faculty of Environment’s poster student graduates this spring
- Cancelled Event Becomes Virtual Showcase
- Environmental Science Student Research Showcase
- Combining Passion with Purpose
- Info Session - Master's Opportunities at Duke University
- Global Climate Strike
- Welcome Dr. Shawn Chartrand
- Q&A with Director
- Dr. Margaret Schmidt
- Summer 2019 Convocation
- CFI Funding: $270,000 for Research in River Systems
- Feb 6 2019 TownHall
- Celeste Landon
- Ruth Joy and fellow researchers aim to use artificial intelligence to save endangered whales in B.C.
- News and Events
- Contact Us
- Prospective Students
- SFU Environmental Science Student Union
5 Teams - 5 Parks - 5 Strategies
Please join us on Wed April 1, 2020 between 10:30am - 11:30am via Zoom for a Research Showcase hosted by Dr. Tara Holland and the students of EVSC 400 to learn more about the projects they have been working on this semester! We ask all attendees to RSVP using Eventbrite or by WebSurvey, and Zoom details will be emailed out to participants the day of the event.
The students of EVSC 400 - Capstone in Environmental Science have been working on developing and applying methodologies for assessing the ecological condition of Naturally Managed Areas in five of Vancouver's Parks: Stanley, Jericho Beach, Everett Crowley, Vanier, and Renfrew Ravine. This work was undertaken in collaboration with CityStudio and the Vancouver Park Board and the top project will be presented in Vancouver City Hall.