Teaching Assessment Working Group
- A Teaching Assessment Working Group (TAWG) consisting of faculty representatives from all Faculties as well as representatives from the SFU Faculty Association (SFUFA), Faculty Relations, and the Senate Committee on University Teaching and Learning (SCUTL), was established.
- The group’s Terms of Reference were established and reviewed.
- The group reviewed reports produced by three recent projects:
- The Final Report of the Task Force on Teaching and Learning (2010)
- The report of the Teaching and Course Evaluation Project (2013)
- A draft version of the final report of the Student Evaluation of Teaching and Courses Working Group (2017, draft)
- TAWG drafted goals related to its mandate for the university’s five-year Academic Plan (2018–2022), which were circulated to departments.