Teaching in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences engages learners from young adults to professionals in a variety of settings: classrooms, field schools, internships, directed readings, co-op placements, labs, seminars, and online environments.
- Want a grant to examine the effectiveness of your teaching?
- Want to help students understand academic integrity?
- Do you have concerns about teaching international students?
- What's All the Fuss About (Experiential Education)?
- Teaching for a Change: Another Approach for SFU?
For information on general curricular matters requiring Faculty approval, including special temporary topics courses or creating a field school, please sign in to the Faculty and Staff Portal.
Cormack Teaching Awards
The Jack and Doris Shadbolt Fellowship in the Humanities
For writers and artists to reside and work in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences as a Shadbolt Fellow.
- under construction...