Aboriginal University Preparation Program
This program normally admits high school graduates who do not meet general SFU admission requirements or requirements stated in the Aboriginal Admission Policy.
- Applicants must normally have graduated from high school
- Foundations of Math 10
- English 11 or English 11 First Peoples
- One letter of reference (non-family)
- Duly signed and filled-out form
- In-person interview with Selection Committee (Skype interviews may be arranged)
Documentation (eg. official high school transcript) may be sent by e-mail, by postal mail or handed-in in person. The IAUPP Coordinator may provide support services for filling out the application form (to come).
- September 2019 admission (apply by March 31, 2019)