Are these pages working for you?
Give us anonymous feedback.
We'll review all the messages, consider possible solutions, and implement changes to the website. Suggestions outside of our scope will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
Do you need a reply to a specific question?
- Please refer to the "Contact Us" information on the page from which you came; or
- If you have a question about admission, please see askSFU.
Who we are
We are the SWIPE project (SFU Web Integration and Portal Enhancement), a cross-departmental team set up in fall 2006. Our collaboration was aimed to improve the online experience for prospective, applicant, and new students at SFU by making key websites and systems easier to navigate, understand and use.
To accomplish the first phase by February 20, 2007, we:
- Identified issues by reviewing feedback over the last two years on these websites,
- Devised a high-level vision, solutions for each site and consistent standards across all our sites, and
- Redesigned the sites and systems, and created new sites to provide you with contextual information.
Your feedback and suggestions can help to refine our work to date. Recommendations can help shape future phases of SWIPE.