- Community Economic Development
- Graduate professional programs
- Learning from the Global Pandemic
- Women Bending the Curve on Climate Change
- Engaging the Community to Build Flood Resilience: 12,000 Rain Gardens for the Puget Sound
- Engaging the university community in realizing sustainabiity: a transformational approach
- Engaging Citizens in Bike Lane Proposals: A Toronto Experience
- Climate Narratives
- Prospective Students
- New Students
- Current Students
- Student Stories
- REDIRECT ONLY
5 TEAMS - 5 PARKS - 5 STRATEGIES
ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE STUDENT RESEARCH SHOWCASE
March 25th, 2020
Please join us on Wed April 1, 2020 between 10:30am - 11:30am via Zoom for a Research Showcase hosted by Dr. Tara Holland and the students of EVSC 400 to learn more about the projects they have been working on this semester! We ask all attendees to RSVP using Eventbrite or by WebSurvey, and Zoom details will be emailed out to participants the day of the event.
The students of EVSC 400 - Capstone in Environmental Science have been working on developing and applying methodologies for assessing the ecological condition of Naturally Managed Areas in five of Vancouver's Parks: Stanley, Jericho Beach, Everett Crowley, Vanier, and Renfrew Ravine. This work was undertaken in collaboration with CityStudio and the Vancouver Park Board and the top project will be presented in Vancouver City Hall.
Not able to make it to campus? Follow us on Instagram as we'll be posting video clips to our stories!
|10:30AM||Arrive at Blusson Hall, SFU Burnaby|
|10:40AM - 11:40AM||Student Research Showcase|
|11:45AM - 12:20PM||Pizza and Social|
|12:30PM - 1:30PM||Optional Campus Tour|
Email Teena at email@example.com.