- Community Economic Development
- Graduate professional programs
- Learning from the Global Pandemic
- Women Bending the Curve on Climate Change
- Engaging the Community to Build Flood Resilience: 12,000 Rain Gardens for the Puget Sound
- Engaging the university community in realizing sustainabiity: a transformational approach
- Engaging Citizens in Bike Lane Proposals: A Toronto Experience
- Climate Narratives
- Prospective Students
- New Students
- Current Students
- Student Stories
- REDIRECT ONLY
New Student Zoom Socials
Are you a newly admitted FENV student? Catch up on our recorded Zoom Socials where we talk to first year professors and meet some of your peers!
April 21st 2021
In this recording we meet Archaeology professor Dennis Sandgathe, who discusses cave excavations that SFU researchers are involved in - some have been featured in National Geographic! We are also joined by some of our current students that are peer mentors.
April 7th 2021
In this social we are joined by 1st year professor Andrew Perkins who talks about earthquakes, and how it is covered in courses like GEOG 111. We also hear from the Environment Co-operative Education Coordinator Paul Degrace, and get some first hand accounts from current Co-Op students!
March 24th 2021
In this recording we hear from 1st year professor Brendan Murphy, where he chats about his research on wildfire impacts. Current SFU students also join to talk about getting involved in clubs and departmental student unions.