Postings - FNLP
Temporary Employment Opportunities
This page advertises temporary employment positions for:
First Nations Language Instruction (FNLG)
First Nations Community Academic Outreach (FNEP)
Temporary Positions for
FIRST NATIONS LANGUAGES PROGRAM (FNLP)
All temporary positions are subject to budgetary approval.
Temporary instruction positions are subject to budgetary approval and contingent upon satisfactory enrollment.
Term: Summer 2020
Sessional Instructor Position(s)
There is currently _ 1___ position available.
Unless otherwise stated, courses are held on reserve.
Click [ pdf ] file icon below to view job posting(s).
|Position Number||Cohort/Language||Course Location||Job Posting(s)||Competition Status|
|SI-01||Hul'q'umi'num'||Duncan (via REMOTE DELIVERY)||FAL X99-4||OPEN|
*Application Deadline for the above Sessional Instructor position(s):
4pm, April 23rd, 2020 (Thurs)
Posted: April 20, 2020
Teaching Assistant Position(s)
Click [ pdf ] icon below to view job posting(s).
|Position||Cohort/Language||Course Location||Job Posting(s)||Competition Status|
Application Deadline(s) for TA positions: N/A
See also "FNLP Notes" below.
Return to FNLP Employment Webpage to view other temporary positions available.
A. All FNEP course offerings and temporary instruction positions are subject to satisfactory enrollment and budget availability.
B. Additional Information for FNLP hirings:
1. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews, when required, will be contacted.
2a. All positions are subject to budgetary approval. Salary will be paid according to rates per the SFU-TSSU Collective Agreement for SI, TA, and TM positions and SFU SFUFA Collective Agreement for faculty (continuing or term) positions.
2b. See also, www.sfu.ca/fnlp/employ/additional_details.html
3. In accordance with Canadian Immigration requirements, this advertisement is directed to people who are eligible for employment in Canada at the time of application. Simon Fraser University is committed to the principle of equity in employment and offers equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants.
4. Freedom of information and protection of privacy: The information requested is collected under the authority of the University Act (R.S.B.C. 1996 c.468, s. 27(4)(a)), and the University’s policy of Collection of Personal Information, (I 10.05). The information is directly related to processing your application for a teaching appointment (including reference checks), and for offers of employment for successful applicants. If you have any questions about the collection and use of this information please contact the Manager, First Nations Languages Program, Simon Fraser University, (778) 782-5595
5. For information on FNLP/FNEP, please visit: www.sfu.ca/fnlp.
6. For additional SFU temporary instruction job postings, visit the Office of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies website.
This section last updated: July 24, 2019.