FNEP (& FNLG) Contact Info
Program/Academic Advising for FNEP Cohort Students
You are considered SFU FNEP Cohort student if you will be or are attending a SFU First Nations community cohort-based academic program and courses (including First Nations Language courses).
Dear FNEP Cohort Student:
If you are calling from out of BC or from Metro Vancouver, please dial: 778.782.5595.
If you are calling from within interior BC, please dial the FNEP Cohort Students Inquiry Toll-free Line:* 1 800 399 5565*
(*This line is for SFU NEP, FNLG or FNST students and inquiries/requests only. All other calls will be redirected to other SFU services and departments.)
FNEP - First Nations Community Academic Outreach Programming is formerly known as the SFU Kamloops Program.
Community Outreach Coordination
First Nations Community Academic Outreach and Coordination
- Dr. Marianne Ignace (firstname.lastname@example.org), Academic Coordinator
First Nations Languages: Certificate in FN Language Proficiency and First Nations Language Courses
- Dr. Marianne Ignace (email@example.com), Academic Coordinator; Professor, First Nations Studies & Linguistics
- Dr. Donna Gerdts (firstname.lastname@example.org), Language Coordinator for Hul’q’umi’num’ (Cowichan/Duncan, Vancouver Island), FNEP; Professor, Linguistics.
- Academic Advising: Lorraine Yam (email@example.com)
First Nations Studies
- Lorraine Yam, Manager, Academic and Administrative Services (firstname.lastname@example.org).