Postings - FNST
Temporary Employment Opportunities
These page advertises temporary employment positions for:
1) First Nations Studies (FNST) Academic Courses [ 'Postings - FNST' button (tab) ]
2) First Nations Studies Community Academic Outreach Programming (FNEP) courses [ 'Postings - FNEP' button (tab) ] (or Scroll to bottom of this webpage).
All offerings are subject to satisfactory enrollment and budget availability.
3) Office of the Dean of Graduate Studies Job Postings (for SI, TA, TM positions)
First Nations Studies (FNST) Temporary Instruction Positions
Teaching Assistant and
Tutor-Marker Temporary Positions
Term: 1184 (SUMMER 2018)
Teaching Assistant: FNST - TBA
Application Deadline: TBA (time & date)
COMPETITION Status: TBA
Click [ pdf icon below] to view job posting(s).
Please read ALL pages.
*** Incomplete applications will NOT be considered.***
Term: 1184 (Summer 2018)
Position(s) available: N/A
Application Deadline: N/A
COMPETITION Status: TBA
Posted: _______ Updated: ________
Additional General Information for FNST-course postions:
1. Salary will be paid according to rates per the SFU-TSSU Collective Agreement.
1b. See also, http://www.sfu.ca/fns/employ/additional_details/
2. In accordance with Canadian Immigration requirements, this advertisement is directed to people who are eligible for employment in Canada at the time of application. Simon Fraser University is committed to the principle of equity in employment and offers equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants.
3. Freedom of information and protection of privacy: The information requested is collected under the authority of the University Act (R.S.B.C. 1996 c.468, s. 27(4)(a)), and the University’s policy of Collection of Personal Information, (I10.05). The information is directly related to processing your application for a teaching appointment, and for offers of employment for successful applicants. If you have any questions about the collection and use of this information please contact the Manager, Department of First Nations Studies, Simon Fraser University, (778) 782-4774.
4. To All Applicants: See also: The detailed posting (in pdf format) and also
Supplemental Information section: http://www.sfu.ca/fns/employ/additional_details/
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Ensure your documents are complete before submission.
5. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews (when required) will be contacted.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
FNST-Posting section last updated: December 21, 2017
------------Scroll down this page to see other employment opportunities.-------------------
First Nations Studies (FNST) Temporary Positions
I. Work-Study Positions
On occasion SFU Work-Study will offer Work-Study Student positions at the Department of First Nations Studies.
Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria set by SFU and must apply into the SFU Work-Study Program according to the deadlines and procedures set by SFU Work-Study.
In SPRING 2018, we are expecting to have:
Two (2) Work-Study positions in First Nations Studies on Burnaby Campus.
One (1) Work-Study position at SFU Bill Reid Centre for Northwest Coast Studies (Burnaby Campus)
Submit application to the department by January 17, 2018.
(This W-S section updated: December 18, 2017)
For information, please visit SFU FAWS website(s):
Graduate Students: https://www.sfu.ca/students/financialaid/grad/work-study.html
Undergraduate Students: https://www.sfu.ca/students/financialaid/undergrad/work-study.html
Community Academic Outreach Programming (FNEP, FNLG, FNST) Temporary Positions
Positions available: TBA
Application Deadline: TBA
To view FNEP posting(s) and details, click [ HERE ].