Postings - FNST
Temporary Employment Opportunities
This page advertises temporary employment positions for:
1) First Nations Studies (FNST) Academic Courses
All offerings are subject to satisfactory enrollment and budget availability.
2) Office of the Dean of Graduate Studies Job Postings (for SI, TA, TM positions)
First Nations Studies Temporary Instruction Positions
Teaching Assistant and
Tutor-Marker Temporary Positions
Term: 1187 FALL 2018
Positions available: ONE
Course: FNST 401-3 C100
Location: CODE course, Distance Education
Application Deadline: Monday, July 23rd, 2018
Competition Status: CLOSED
Click [ pdf icon below] to view job posting.
Please read ALL pages.
*** Incomplete applications will NOT be considered.***
Posted: July 13, 2018
Additional General Information for FNST-Course Positions:
1. Salary will be paid according to rates per the SFU-TSSU Collective Agreement.
1b. See also, http://www.sfu.ca/fns/employ/additional_details/
2. In accordance with Canadian Immigration requirements, this advertisement is directed to people who are eligible for employment in Canada at the time of application. Simon Fraser University is committed to the principle of equity in employment and offers equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants.
3. Freedom of information and protection of privacy: The information requested is collected under the authority of the University Act (R.S.B.C. 1996 c.468, s. 27(4)(a)), and the University’s policy of Collection of Personal Information, (I10.05). The information is directly related to processing your application for a teaching appointment, and for offers of employment for successful applicants. If you have any questions about the collection and use of this information please contact the Manager, Department of First Nations Studies, Simon Fraser University, (778) 782-4774.
4. To All Applicants: See also: The detailed posting (in pdf format) and the Supplemental Information section: http://www.sfu.ca/fns/employ/additional_details/
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Ensure your documents are complete before submission.
5. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews (when required) will be contacted.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
(Updated March 22, 2018)
First Nations Studies Temporary Positions
On occasion SFU Work-Study will offer Work-Study Student positions at the Department of First Nations Studies.
Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria set by SFU and must apply into the SFU Work-Study Program according to the deadlines and procedures set by SFU Work-Study.
There are currently no positions available.
For information, please visit SFU FAWS website(s):
Graduate Students: https://www.sfu.ca/students/financialaid/grad/work-study.html
Undergraduate Students: https://www.sfu.ca/students/financialaid/undergrad/work-study.html