Temporary Lecturer Positions
This page advertises temporary limited/short term
academic teaching positions in the following programs/disciplines:
First Nations Studies (FNST)
2019 Calendar Year
(Spring 2019, Summer 2019, and Fall 2019)
Positions available: TBA
Application Deadline: TBA
COMPETITION STATUS: TBA.
POSTING and APPLICATION DETAILS:
Return to FNS Employment Webpage to view other temporary positions available.
Application Deadline: TBA.
COMPETITION Status: TBA
All positions advertised are subject to satisfactory enrollment and budget availability.
Additional Information for FNEP hirings:
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews, when required, will be contacted.
1. Salary will be paid according to rates per the SFU Faculty payscale.
1b. See also, http://www.sfu.ca/fns/employ/additional_details.html
2. Instructional duties are as per the Academic Policy A.12.01. Duties specific to teaching the advertised course(s) shall be advised by the Department of First Nations Studies or in the case of combined section/cross-listed courses, being advised the administering academic department.
3. In accordance with Canadian Immigration requirements, this advertisement is directed to people who are eligible for employment in Canada at the time of application. Simon Fraser University is committed to the principle of equity in employment and offers equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants.
4. Freedom of information and protection of privacy: The information requested is collected under the authority of the University Act (R.S.B.C. 1996 c.468, s. 27(4)(a)), and the University’s policy of Collection of Personal Information, (I 10.05). The information is directly related to processing your application for a teaching appointment, and for offers of employment for successful applicants. If you have any questions about the collection and use of this information please contact the Manager, Department of First Nations Studies, Simon Fraser University, (778) 782-4774
5. The SFU Term Code: This four digit number denotes the century, year and term (1 for Spring, 4 for Summer, and 7 for Fall). The term code 1187 is comprised of [21st Century, year 2018, and the last digit “7”] and denotes the “Fall 2018” Academic Term. Term 1181 denotes "Spring 2018" and Term 1184 denotes "Summer 2018".
This page last updated: June 15, 2018.