Postings - FNEP
Temporary Employment Opportunities
This page advertises temporary employment positions for:
First Nations Community Academic Outreach Programming (FNEP)
Temporary Instruction Positions for
COMMUNITY ACADEMIC OUTREACH PROGRAMMING (FNEP)
Sessional Instructors Positions
Term: FALL 2017
Cohort/Language: Yukon Cohort/ FNLG 335-3 ST -Yukon Dene & Tlingit Grammar, Learning and Teaching
Position(s) Available: One SI position.
Course Location: Whitehorse, Yukon
Application Deadline: 4pm, August 23, 2017
COMPETITION Status: OPEN.
Click [ pdf ] icon below to view job posting(s).
Posted: August 21, 2017.
This section last updated: August 21, 2017.
Return to FNS Employment Webpage to view other temporary positions available.
Application Deadline: TBA.
COMPETITION Status: TBA.
Click [ HERE ] to view job posting(s).
See also Sessional Instructor Additional Details
First Nations Studies: http://www.sfu.ca/fns/employ/additional_details/additional_details1.html
All FNEP offerings are subject to satisfactory enrollment and budget availability.
Additional Information for FNEP hirings:
1. Salary will be paid according to rates per the SFU-TSSU Collective Agreement.
1b. See also, http://www.sfu.ca/fns/employ/additional_details.html
2. In accordance with Canadian Immigration requirements, this advertisement is directed to people who are eligible for employment in Canada at the time of application. Simon Fraser University is committed to the principle of equity in employment and offers equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants.
3. Freedom of information and protection of privacy: The information requested is collected under the authority of the University
Act (R.S.B.C. 1996 c.468, s. 27(4)(a)), and the University’s policy of Collection of Personal Information, (I 10.05). The information is directly related to processing your application for a teaching appointment, and for offers of employment for successful applicants. If you have any questions about the collection and use of this information please contact the Manager, Department of First Nations Studies, Simon Fraser University, (778) 782-4774
4. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews, when required, will be contacted.
5. For information on FNEP, please visit: www.sfu.ca/fns/academic-outreach-nep-fnep.
6. For additional SFU temporary instruction job postings, visit the Office of the Dean of Graudate Studies website.
This page last updated: August 21, 2017.