Thesis Defence - Congratulations to Dan Haught
The Department of Geography would like to recognize Daniel Haught for the successful defence of his Ph.D. thesis. Daniel defended his work on October 25, 2017 – thesis title: Acoustically Derived Suspended Sediment Concentrations and Flux: Fraser River, Canada. Congratulations Daniel – well done!
Details of the Defence
- Name: Daniel Haught
- Date/Time: Wednesday, October 25th, 10:00am
- Location: Library Thesis Defence Room (WAC 2020)
- Title: "Acoustically Derived Suspended Sediment Concentrations and Flux: Fraser River, Canada"
- Supervisor: Jeremy Venditti
- Committee: Mike Church, Scott Wright
- Internal: Jason Leach
- External: Ton Hoitink