Thesis Defence - Congratulations to Andrew McMillan
The Department of Geography would like to recognize Michael Martin for the successful defence of his PhD thesis. Michael defended his work on December 11th, 2017 - thesis title: A Qualitative GIS for Big Data and Social Media. Congratulations Michael - well done!
Details of the Defence
- Michael Martin, PhD, Geography
- Date/Time: Monday, December 11, 8:30am
- Location: Library Thesis Defence Room (WAC 2020)
- Title: "A Qualitative GIS for Big Data and Social Media"
- Supervisor: Nadine Schuurman
- Committee: Martin Ester, Sarah Elwood
- Internal: Bryan Kinney
- External: Reuben Rose-Redwood