Fall Alumni Seminar: Anger and Forgiveness
You are invited to participated in workshops in October and November this fall - presented by Dr. Evan Alderson for GLS Alumni
Looking ahead to Martha Nussbaum's visit to SFU next spring, the workshops will be a discussion Martha Nussbaum’s recent book -
Anger and Forgiveness: Resentment, Generosity, Justice (Oxford, 2016).
Workshops will be on Wednesday evenings, October 19, November 2 and November 16, from 7 to 9 pm in Room 1500.
- GLS Alumni who wish to participate and who are able to attend all three sessions should contact Sandra in the GLS office (firstname.lastname@example.org) to enroll.
- To encourage full discussion the number of participants will be strictly limited, (15 spots), so early registration is advised.
- Registration will close October 12, after which enrollees will receive a more detailed plan for the seminar.
Please see the attached outline for complete information.
Evan Alderson is the founding director of the School of Contemporary Arts, and a founding director of the Graduate Liberal Studies Program. He was Dean of the Faculty of Arts 1992-1997 at SFU.
- MAD City: Mental Health Activism and Community-Based History
- Reema Faris, Featured TEDxGastownWomen Presenter
- Janet Routledge elected MLA for Burnaby North
- Evening Seminar with Dr. Rebecca Scott Yoshizawa
- Save the Date: Our Winter Social is on December 2nd!
- Big Idea Seminar Series 2016-2017
- Fall Alumni Seminar: Anger and Forgiveness
- 2016-2017 Alumni Representative Opportunity
- Animal Studies Reading Group Proposed
- Sonja Boon's Book "Telling the Flesh"
- Reema Faris, PhD Candidate
- Eugenia Bertulis, Faculty at Emily Carr
- Margaret Reynolds, 2016 YWCA Women of Distinction Award Nominee
- Big Idea Seminar Series, Spring 2016
- Tracey Friesen's Latest Book On Shelves Now