Congratulations to Julie Andreyev, the first SAR/GLS PhD Candidate to successfully defend her Doctoral dissertation!
Congratulations to Julie Andreyev, the first Doctoral candidate to complete the GLS /SAR interdisciplinary PhD program. Julie successfully defended her disseration on Friday, March 31st, 2017.
Julie has made invaluable contributions to the GLS community, and her passionate and rigourous studies devoted to furthering the philosophical expansion of ethics for other-than-human animals will continue on in the program with the assistance of the Julie Andreyev—Animal Lover Scholarship in Animal Ethics.
Well done Julie!
You can read more about Julie and her studies here.
News and Events
- Big Idea Seminar Series Fall 2017
- Upcoming GLS MA Defences, Summer 2017
- Save the Date! July 14: A Night of Curated GLS Artists & Our Summer Social
- Roberta Staley featured by Vancouver and MS Magazines
- Announcing the 2017 Shadbolt Seminar Series: "Arts, Criticism and the City"
- Congratulations to Julie Andreyev, the first SAR/GLS PhD Candidate to successfully defend her Doctoral dissertation!
- Martha Nussbaum Event Photo Gallery
- Andrew Czink, Featured by FASS
- Julie Andreyev: PhD Thesis Defence
- Big Idea Seminar Series - Spring 2017
- Martha Nussbaum: Anger & Revolutionary Justice
- Catriona Strang's Thesis Project Performance - February 18, 2017
- GLS Open House - February 22, 2017
- Evening Seminar with Dr. Rebecca Scott Yoshizawa
- GLS Open House - January 9, 2017