- About us
- News & Events
- For Faculty + Staff
- Student Blog
LGBTQ Special Initiatives
- History project at Surrey Pride
- 5th Annual Pride Display in Surrey City Hall
- Mapping Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans & Queer Migrant Needs in Surrey, BC
- GSWS at Surrey Pride
- 4th Annual LGBTQ display in Surrey City Hall
- Older and Loving It
- LGBT Elder Abuse
- Surrey LGBTQ History 2016
- An Intergenerational Arts Initiative to Combat Elder abuse in the LGBT Community
- Transgender Flag Raising at Vancouver City Hall
- Call & Response: An intergenerational showcase
- Under the Rainbow
- Surrey LGBTQ History
- Archives of Lesbian Oral Testimony (A LOT)
- Surrey Youth Outreach
- Traveling Speakers Series
Map it! Photograph it! Tell us about it!
Participate in a LGBTQ2S focus group to collectively map and talk about your queer city in Burnaby and beyond.
Photograph your queer life and tell us about it in an interview.
Earn $30 for participating in a focus group and $50 for a photo-based interview.
Focus group will be held at Out on Campus on Friday, October 4, 2019.
Interested participants should email Tiffany Muller Myrdahl at firstname.lastname@example.org.
yourLGBTQ2Scity is a project of the Queering Canadian Suburbs Research Team (Dr. Alison Bain and Dr. Julie Podmore), supported by York University and John Abbott College and funded by the Social Science and Humanities Research Council