- The Social History of the Middle Byzantine Period
- The Development and Evolution of Byzantine Court Ceremonial
- “Public” and “Private” Space in Byzantine Social Life
- Social Conflict in Byzantium
- BSc, Health Sciences (First Class with Distinction), SFU
- Certificate, Hellenic Studies, SFU
I obtained my BSc in Health Sciences with a focus on Life Sciences at Simon Fraser University. I completed a Certificate in Hellenic Studies in the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Centre for Hellenic Studies, which propelled an interest in Byzantium, specifically De Ceremoniis or the “Book of Ceremonies”. Now, I am an MA Candidate in the Department of History, focusing on the Middle Byzantine period at Simon Fraser University.
- “Master of Ceremonies? Ritual, Dialogue, and Political Agency in 1042.” 45th Annual Byzantine Studies Conference. University of Wisconsin at Madison. Madison (Wisconsin, USA). October 2019.
- 2019, SSHRC CGS Masters Scholarship