Additional Resources and Information
Human Resources is committed to supporting a safe and healthy work environment and a smooth transition back to campus.
Resources for Leaders:
- Return to Campus - Guidance for Supervisors
- Appendix A: Return to Campus - A Step by Step Approach
- Appendix B: Return to Campus - FAQs for Supervisors
- Appendix C: Return to Campus - Staffing Plan Development Tool
- Supporting the Use of Masks in Indoor Common Areas
- Leading Remote Teams - compiled online learning resources
- Health & Safety Resources for Covid-19
- Leadership and Mental Health & Well-being
- Making Temporary Work from Home Arrangements
- Checklist for Temporary Work from Home Arrangements
- Leading in a Time of Crisis (30min webinar)
- 15 Questions About Remote Work, Answered
- A Guide to Managing Your (Newly) Remote Workers
- How to Collaborate Effectively if your Team is Remote
- Resources to Effectively Lead Amid Covid 19
Resources for Staff:
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Mental Health & Well-being
- Working Remotely - compiled online learning resources
- The COVID-19 Pandemic: Managing the Impact
- How to Be Productive When You’re Working from Home
- How to Stay Productive and Motivated when Working from Home
- Ergonomic Tips and Guidelines for Home Office
- Creative Ways to Apply Ergonomic Principles at Home
Resources for Parents:
Return to Campus
Visit SFU's Return to Campus to get the latest updates, resources and FAQs on the University's campus recovery plan.
Support from your Strategic Business Partner
Strategic Business Partners are available to assist leaders with return to campus planning, including workforce planning and change management.
Hear from Erica Gooyers, Strategic Business Partner, about step-to-step planning guides, resources for leaders and how to communicate with team members (read the full article).
Hybrid Work Arrangements: Test & Learn
Learn about the HWA: Test & Learn, a principle-based approach to hybrid work that some departments are trialing at SFU.
Effective April 19, 2021, employees are entitled to up to 3 hours of paid time off work to receive each dose of COVID-19 vaccination. See the Vaccination Leave FAQs for more details.
Need more information or have questions about SFU’s COVID-19 response? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.