30 Days Mindfulness Challenge
· On May 7, 2017, Simon Fraser University is launching the evidence-based 30 Day Mindfulness Challenge to all CUPE, APEX, APSA and Poly Party Members and one buddy free of charge. Your buddy may be a spouse, relative or a friend of your choosing. You can start the Challenge with your buddy any day you like until April 6, 2019 and you may repeat it up to 12 times throughout the year.
· This online training is just five minutes a day, anytime, anywhere and on any device. It is proven to lower stress, increase resilience, improve teamwork, and strengthen leadership skills. We invite you to watch this short video to learn more about the Challenge and the benefits it has provided to other leading organizations including WestJet, Coca-Cola, UBC and more.
· The Challenge also teaches ‘mindfulness-in-action’ so people don’t need to stop what they are doing to become calmer, present and more focused, all of which lead to a happier, healthier learning environment.
To register click here and complete the registration process using your preferred email address.
· If you have any questions or need any help registering, email email@example.com and the Challenge tech team will get right back to you.
· Thank you for joining us in this Mindfulness Challenge and we look forward to going through the training together!