ID Card

About your card

Getting your card

Getting your SFU ID card is simple. Students, faculty and staff, and visitors can all obtain a card at the Registrar and Information Services counter.

Learn more >

Card replacement and maintenance

If your card is lost or stolen, you should report it to Registrar and Information Services  immediately. You simply need to report the stolen card and pay to replace the card and protect your fund

Learn more >

Using your card and adding funds

The SFU card acts as a "one-stop-shop" where students and parents can add funds on their accounts for a variety of uses.


Learn more >