Getting your Card

At this time, we are only producing ID Cards for SFU community members with a demonstrated need, e.g. Students living in SFU Residence or Staff working on campus.

If you have a need for an SFU ID Card, please complete the web form. If not, we look forward to producing your card when we return to in-person services! If you are unsure, please Contact Us.

New SFU student

SFU ID cards are automatically renewed whenever you enroll in courses. You must keep your card for the duration of your studies at SFU and thereafter as an alumnus.

Read more >

Faculty and staff

Human Resources will notify you when your card is available to be produced. If you are working on campus and require an ID card, please complete the web form.

Read more >

Visitor card

There are two types of visitor card: the Athletics and Recreation Membership ID Card and the Library External Borrower Card.

Read more >

New FIC student

The Registrar and Information Services office at Burnaby can create student ID cards for Fraser International College (FIC) students, if they have an immediate need.

Read more >