Results

08/15/03

Home
Objectives
Solutions
Animations
Results
Additional Research Info
Feedback

 

Conclusion

This project involved a lot of different challenges. First, because MUSiC is fairly a new technology, not many resources were available to us. In addition, the chip that was accepted to be received and tested soon, did not arrive until very late. Therefore, we did not know what works and what does not until very late. The design rules were changed. As a result many changes were made at the last minute. However, as a group, we all enjoyed facing these challenges. J

In this course, we have learned a lot regarding the micromachining and the technologies available to us. Some of us are actually very interested in this topic and planning to persuade their studying in this field. Some of us are doing their theses as the continuous of this course. Overall, we enjoyed ourselves and it was a very good experience for all of us. J

Figure 1: Our Final Chip

Home | Objectives | Solutions | Animations | Results | Additional Research Info | Feedback

This site was last updated 08/15/03