SFU's Career & Professional Development Services for Students
SFU provides an abundance of career and professional development services to its students. We have compiled a list of the services we believe are most useful for students in International Studies. Whether you are an undergraduate or graduate student, or a domestic or international student, you may find resources to help you at the links below.
SFU Career Resources
SFU Career Services has a wide array of resources available to students and alumni, such as:
- A series of various career resources
- Thousands of free LinkedIn courses for SFU students through the SFU Library's license. All types of career and professional development courses available.
- A myriad of resources for students actively seeking work, such as resume workshops, job search sites, interview skills, and other
- Links to resources with information about current jobs available on campus and campus employer video links
- Information about workshops (recurring and non-recurring) and events open to all students campus-wide.
MyExperience lists student jobs, as well as events and volunteer opportunities, both on and off campus. Students who are registered for any of the co-op programs will also have access to available co-op positions.
MyInvolvement is your one stop shop for on-campus opportunities! Through this portal, you can register for career and leadership development programs; apply for volunteer and paid positions; sign up for campus events and workshops; and access your Co-Curricular Record.
This component of Student Services contains information about international services for all students, including details about programs such as study abroad and international exchanges, as well as information on funding for, and advising about, international endeavours.