Technology, Innovation, Management & Entrepreneurship
Located in the heart of downtown Vancouver, TIME Incubator offers private office space and resources, a boardroom, mentoring opportunities and discounts on educational seminars. These services and facilities are available to technology-based start-up companies, joint ventures and special projects.
Incubator participant membership is for an initial one year period and continues on a monthly basis. SFU TIME Ventures reserve the right to review the company’s participation status at the end of the third month of participation.
To view rooms and facilities, or to officially apply for participation please visit http://sfutime.incutrack.net/apply.cfm. Please note we also will require a Company Executive Summary and 2 references upon application.
Incubator Participant Fee Includes:
- Private office space and furnishings to accommodate 1-5 persons. (I.e. desks, chairs, filing cabinet, white board and phone).
- Telephone with a direct line and voice mail.
- Wireless high-speed Internet and one wired connection per office.
- Access to a B/W laser printer on the network, fax machine and photocopier.
- Mailing address and reserved mailbox.
- TIME Ventures Program Assistant services Mon-Fri 8:30am -1:30pm (hours may vary).
- Use of common boardroom with a capacity for 10 people, a phone, LCD projector and wireless Internet.
- SFU janitorial services.
Discounts on TIME Ventures educational seminars.
For more information contact:
Patricia Birch/Ariel Johnson, SFU TIME Program Assistants
7300 – 515 W Hastings St,
Vancouver, BC, V6B 5K3