BC12 Direct Entry Report
The BC12 Direct Entry Report has been updated for Fall 2017. This report provides information on the source of SFU's direct entry population over the last five Fall semesters.
Highlights of report:
- This fall, 2,708 new direct entry students registered at SFU.
- The top 4 feeder schools over the past 5 years are: Burnaby North Secondary (398 students), Pinetree Secondary (302 students), Dr Charles Best Secondary (284 students), and David Thompson Secondary (256 students).
- Direct entries from private/independent schools account for approximately 12% of all direct entries this fall.
- Over the last 5 years, 60.5% of direct entries from public schools come from the following 4 lower mainland school districts: Surrey (21%), Vancouver (15%), Coquitlam (13%), and Burnaby (11%).
- Over the last 5 years, 78% of direct entries have come from the following 3 college regions: Kwantlen (35%), Douglas (28%), and Vancouver (15%).
For more information, please visit http://www.sfu.ca/irp/students/bc12direct.html