BC Baccalaureate Graduates Survey
The BC Baccalaureate Graduates Survey is an annual survey of students who have graduated with bachelor degrees from post-secondary institutions in British Columbia. More information on the project can be found here.
The most up-to-date survey data can be found here: Index to Tables of Results
This web site has frequency tables of the survey results. To isolate the results for SFU graduates:
- Under "Institution": select "Simon Fraser University"
- Under "Year": select the survey year for which you want results (results back to 2013 are available at this site)
- Under "Report Link", you'll find links to various pdf files. These files contain frequency tables of survey results, which are separated for students graduating from a variety of subject areas (listed under "CIP Name".) The reports are formatted to display the results for their subject area on the left (yellow column), and the overall SFU results on the right (red column).
- If you are looking for the results among graduates in a particular subject area, click the "Report Link" to the right of that subject area, and look at the left-hand column in the report tables (yellow column).
- If you are looking for overall SFU results, click on the "Report Link" for any subject area, and look at the right-hand column in the report tables (red column).
Published reports which summarize the results at the provincial level can be found here: Index to Reports
These reports take longer to prepare than the frequency tables, and as a result are less up-to-date.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments.