2010 Degree Completion Experience Survey
Committed to improving student experiences, Simon Fraser University administered a survey to both graduated and close-to graduating students in the Fall 2010 term at SFU. The survey asked students about their experiences while completing their degree at SFU, with the goal of determining whether students actually plan to take longer than four years to graduate or are taking longer because of other reasons.
- Degree Completion Experience Report
- Appendix A: Survey Instrument
- Appendix B: Distribution of Responses to Survey Questions
- Appendix C: Program Requirement Complexities Experienced by Respondents
- Appendix D: Last Courses Respondents Had Difficulties Registering For
- Appendix E: Analysis of Suggestions to Improve/Shorten Completion Time
- Appendix F: Profile Comparisons of Survey Respondents and Overall Student Group Populations
- Student Comments
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments.