Due to network maintenance, all systems will be unavailable on Saturday, August 27, 2011 from 5:00AM - 6:00PM.
The only exceptions are library services (for details, visit the Library's website), wireless at Harbour Centre, and the SFU main webpage (www.sfu.ca), which will be available.
The following is a full list of systems that will be unavailable:
- SFU Connect
- SIMS/SIS (go.sfu.ca), HAP (myINFO), FINS
- Web publishing (WebDAV, fraser, CGI, CQ Authoring)
- Most SFU web sites with the exception of www.sfu.ca
Other systems include the following:
- Alumni Mail Management
- SFU Directory
- Fraser & Sasamat
- SFU Wiki
- SFU Blogs
- StarRez (Residence System)
- TMA (Facilities)
- Ad Astra
- Profile (Health & Counseling)
- EHS (Environmental Health & Safety)
- IMDBS (International Mobility)
- Class (Recreation)
- KCS (Keys System)
- FAA (Financial Aid & Awards)
- APS (Academic Personnel System)
- CDR (Call Data Reposito
- Connect Daily
- Course Descriptions/Outlines
- PBC FTP
- PDA & PDF (Professional Development)
- Photo Extracts
- Requisition Tracking
- SFU ID Cards
- Student Success
- TeamMate Audit
- Work Study
- There will be no telephone services available at Woodward's, Discovery 1, and Beatty Field.
- SFU SofTel phones will be unavailable, and voicemail will be unavailable.
- Location of 911 calls will not be reported to security.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues once services are restored, visit the Get Help page: http://www.sfu.ca/itservices/help.html
Updates will be posted on www.twitter.com/sfu_it