Bookmarking SFU Connect
You can access your email easily through your browsers bookmarking function which is located on the top menu by default. Select your preferred web browser on the left to learn how you can correctly bookmark SFU Connect.
In order to properly add a favorite for SFU Connect in IE 7, follow the steps below:
- In IE 7, type “connect.sfu.ca” in the address bar.
- You will be redirected to the login page, click the add favorites button and a submenu will appear. Click “Add to Favorites...” from the submenu.
- You will be asked to name the favorite. Type “SFU Connect” and click Add.
- Click the add favourites button again and select “Organize Favourites...” from the submenu.
- Right-click on the favorite you just added and click Properties from the submenu.
- In the URL text field, type “http://connect.sfu.ca” and then click OK.
- Click the favourites button to access your newly added favourite.