The Labour Studies Program posts Sessional Instructor positions (Teaching Support Staff Union):
- May, for fall semester (Sept-Dec);
- September, for spring semester ( Jan-Apr); and
- January, for summer semester (May-Aug).
If you wish to be notified of upcoming faculty and temporary teaching positions in the Labour Studies Program, email firstname.lastname@example.org and in the subject line indicate "subscribe to Labour Studies postings."
Teaching Assistants & Tutor Markers
- University of Oregon Labor Education and Research Center has two faculty positions open, one for an instructor based in Portland, and one for a policy researcher based either in Portland or Eugene. First review of applications will be at the end of January, 2018. The positions are open until filled. Go to http://careers.uoregon.edu/cw/en-us/listing/ Put LERC in the “Position Search” box and the links to the position information will appear.
- BCGEU Staff rep for a 1-year research position - deadline November 10, 2017
- UMass Lowell Labor Education Co-ordinator - posted Sept 27, 2017 - open until position filled