- Algebraic and Arithmetic Geometry
- Applied Combinatorics
- Applied Mathematics
- Computer Algebra
- Discrete Mathematics
- History of Mathematics
- Industrial Mathematics
- Mathematics, Genomics & Prediction in Infection & Evolution - MAGPIE
- Mathematics and Data
- Mathematics of Communications
- Number Theory
- Operations Research
- Centre for Operations Research and Decision Sciences
- News & Events
Dinner at the summit will include:
- Greens with shaved fennel, roasted beets and orange segments drizzled with honey dressing;
- Butternut squash, radicchio, toasted pecans and arugula salad with warm balsamic dressing.
- Cedar plank salmon with roasted cauliflower, micro greens and citrus compound butter with fingerling potatoes;
- Penne pasta with seasonal pesto, roasted summer vegetables and parmesan crisps.
Dessert: Chef's Chocolate Duo with berry compote.
Beverages: Water will be provided. Participants can purchase soft drinks and alcoholic drinks at their own expense.
It will not be necessary to choose a salad and entree, as participants will be invited to dine from all menu items above.