An education in mathematics provides you with the knowledge needed to advance in may career settings, such as:
- Government Labs
- Engineering Research Organizations
- Computer service and software firms
- Electronics and computer manufacturers
- Consulting firms
- Financial Services
- Communications server Providers
- Chemical or Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Producers of Petroleum Products
- University-Based Research Organization
Careers in Industrial and Applied Mathematics
- Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM) - Careers in Applied Mathematics
- The Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences (INFORMS) - Consider a Career in Operations Research and Analytics!
Page maintained by the Undergraduate Advisor.