. What events have shaped your approach in dealing with people ?
What events have shaped your approach in dealing with people ?
- General Interview Questions
- Skill Specific Interview Questions
- Adaptability and Creativity
- . Give me a specific example of a time when you used good judgement, logic and creativity in solving a problem.
- . Why do you think you might like to live in the community in which our company is located?
- . A vendor comes in to thank you for assistance in clearing up a past due invoice. The vendor offers you 2 tickets to a ball game, What will you do ?
- . An executive manager has given you an assignment that will require you to work late tonight. However, you have dinner and expensive ticket concert with your spouse. What will you do ?
- . Are you creative ? Give us one example of your creativity.
- . Are you creative? Provide one example of your creativity.
- . Are you willing to travel?
- . Change is a constant in this organization. How do you respond to change in your environment?
- . Describe a situation where you came up with a creative solution to a problem.
- . Describe a time when you were faced with a stressful situation that demonstrated your coping skills.
- . Do you have any geographical restrictions ?
- . Do you mind going through training on the weekends?
- . Has your work experience prepared you for this position ?
- . How closely have your past supervisor managed you ?
- . How did you resolve the last moral dilemma you solved ?
- . How do you cope with change ?
- . How do you deal with conflict?
- . How do you deal with rejection ?
- . How do you deal with risk on the job?
- . How do you handle criticism?
- . How do you handle leadership?
- . How has your job changed since you first joined the company ?
- . How has your job prepared you to take on greater responbility ?
- . How have you handled difficult changes in your working situation in the past ?
- . How well do you adapt to new situations?
- . How well do you cooperate?
- . How will you handle the least exciting tasks that are a part of this job?
- . How would you change your current working conditions ?
- . In what kinds of situations do you find it most difficult to deal with people?
- . In what kinds of work environment are you most comfortable?
- . Provide us with an example of your ability to work independently.
- . Tell me about a time when you showed creativity in solving a problem
- . Tell us a situation in which you were required to analyze and solve a complex problem.
- . Tell us a situation that would demonstrate the level of confidence that you have in yourself.
- . The successful candidate for this position will be working with some highly trained individuals who have been here for a long time. How will you fit in?
- . This is much smaller / larger company than you've ever worked at. How do you feel about that ?
- . What are some creativite innovations you're particularly proud of?
- . What do you think about working overtime ?
- . What do you think it takes to be successful in a company like ours?
- . What events have shaped your approach in dealing with people ?
- . What experience have you had in pressure situations ?
- . What have you learned from your mistakes?
- . What if your manager, your supervisor and your lead person told you to do something at the same time. What do you do ?
- . What situations make you lose your temper ?
- . Which is more important : creativity or efficiency ?
- . Would it be a problem for you to relocate?
- . Would you be willing to work for less money ?
- . You are given a new assignment, but not given any instructions. How would you go about completing your assignment ?
- . You are given a number of assignments.How will you prioritize the assignments ?
- · I'm looking for someone willing to work independently towards the same goals -- are you up to that ?
- · Why do you think you might like to live in the community in which our company is located?
- · Would you take further training if it was required for this position?
- Attitude & Behaviour
- Problem Solving
- Teamwork & Working Relationships
- Work Management & Performance
- Adaptability and Creativity
- Discipline Specific Interview Questions
- International Interview Questions
- Inappropriate Interview Questions
- Questions to Ask at an Interview
Search this site
Neurosurgery in Nepal
10 Must-Have Clothing Items for Work
Molecular Biology and Biochemistry
How I Became First Author for a Research Paper During my Co-op
A day in the life of a Taxpayer Services Agent at CRA
Beyond BC: Pushing Yourself Beyond Your Comfort Zone
Top 10 Tips for Getting the Most Out of Career Fairs
The Key to a Great Cover Letter: Deconstructing the Job Description
Five Reasons Why Your Résumé Might Get Tossed Out (And other Résumé Don’ts)
Indigenous SFU Community Stories
SFU First Nations Student Association 2012-2013: A Year in Review
Pourquoi entrer au service de l’Agence du revenu du Canada?
[Blog] My Experience as a Learning & Writing Peer...
I am also teaching High
I am also teaching High School of London and 3 Year experience I have with expert of writing ...
[Blog] Your Guide to this September's Indigenous Events
Volunteer Opportunity in Nepal
PVN-Nepal is established by group of dedicated Volunteers who have worked previously in adventure Program and also in societies and...
[Page] Topics Page
What do you think?
Does this page make it easier to find relevant content on the site?
[Blog] The Art of Saying THANK YOU
Just wanted to say a big "you're welcome!"
I think though, that we also owe you a big thank-you for all of your fantastic...
[Blog] But For the Grace of God, Go I
There but for the grace of
There but for the grace of God go I, reoccurs for me in periodically and I smile warmly and am grateful.
Thank you for your...