. What events have shaped your approach in dealing with people ?
What events have shaped your approach in dealing with people ?
- Skill Specific Interview Questions
- Adaptability and Creativity
- . Give me a specific example of a time when you used good judgement, logic and creativity in solving a problem.
- . Why do you think you might like to live in the community in which our company is located?
- . A vendor comes in to thank you for assistance in clearing up a past due invoice. The vendor offers you 2 tickets to a ball game, What will you do ?
- . An executive manager has given you an assignment that will require you to work late tonight. However, you have dinner and expensive ticket concert with your spouse. What will you do ?
- . Are you creative ? Give us one example of your creativity.
- . Are you creative? Provide one example of your creativity.
- . Are you willing to travel?
- . Change is a constant in this organization. How do you respond to change in your environment?
- . Describe a situation where you came up with a creative solution to a problem.
- . Describe a time when you were faced with a stressful situation that demonstrated your coping skills.
- . Do you have any geographical restrictions ?
- . Do you mind going through training on the weekends?
- . Has your work experience prepared you for this position ?
- . How closely have your past supervisor managed you ?
- . How did you resolve the last moral dilemma you solved ?
- . How do you cope with change ?
- . How do you deal with conflict?
- . How do you deal with rejection ?
- . How do you deal with risk on the job?
- . How do you handle criticism?
- . How do you handle leadership?
- . How has your job changed since you first joined the company ?
- . How has your job prepared you to take on greater responbility ?
- . How have you handled difficult changes in your working situation in the past ?
- . How well do you adapt to new situations?
- . How well do you cooperate?
- . How will you handle the least exciting tasks that are a part of this job?
- . How would you change your current working conditions ?
- . In what kinds of situations do you find it most difficult to deal with people?
- . In what kinds of work environment are you most comfortable?
- . Provide us with an example of your ability to work independently.
- . Tell me about a time when you showed creativity in solving a problem
- . Tell us a situation in which you were required to analyze and solve a complex problem.
- . Tell us a situation that would demonstrate the level of confidence that you have in yourself.
- . The successful candidate for this position will be working with some highly trained individuals who have been here for a long time. How will you fit in?
- . This is much smaller / larger company than you've ever worked at. How do you feel about that ?
- . What are some creativite innovations you're particularly proud of?
- . What do you think about working overtime ?
- . What do you think it takes to be successful in a company like ours?
- . What events have shaped your approach in dealing with people ?
- . What experience have you had in pressure situations ?
- . What have you learned from your mistakes?
- . What if your manager, your supervisor and your lead person told you to do something at the same time. What do you do ?
- . What situations make you lose your temper ?
- . Which is more important : creativity or efficiency ?
- . Would it be a problem for you to relocate?
- . Would you be willing to work for less money ?
- . You are given a new assignment, but not given any instructions. How would you go about completing your assignment ?
- . You are given a number of assignments.How will you prioritize the assignments ?
- · I'm looking for someone willing to work independently towards the same goals -- are you up to that ?
- · Why do you think you might like to live in the community in which our company is located?
- · Would you take further training if it was required for this position?
- Attitude & Behaviour
- Problem Solving
- Teamwork & Working Relationships
- Work Management & Performance
- Adaptability and Creativity
- General Interview Questions
- Discipline Specific Interview Questions
- International Interview Questions
- Inappropriate Interview Questions
- Questions to Ask at an Interview
Indigenous SFU Community Stories
SFU Aboriginal Graduate Program Support
Top Tip Lists
Top 5 Post Interview Tips to Land You the Job
10 Must-Have Clothing Items for Work
Interview Tips: Embassy of Canada
Mike's IC Development with Broadcom
The Key to a Great Cover Letter: Deconstructing the Job Description
OLC Volunteer Spotlight: Dennis Chen
Working as a Taxpayer Services Agent at CRA
[Indigenous Employer] Chee Mamuk, Aboriginal Program
Writing an Effective Cover Letter
[Blog] Develop your career in Hong Kong
Great article !
Great article !
[Blog] Technical Writing: A Day to Day Work Flow
Do My Homework For Money
Your post is very helpful for people, ...
[Blog] Connections, Connections, Connections: The Keys to...
This article is very artractive do more sharing with us, ...
[Blog] 5 Reasons to Write a Co-op Reflection for the OLC
Great story you have shared i
Great story you have shared i really like it so many people shared in different story different kind of student...
[Blog] What I Learned From Going Back to Kindergarten
Impressive article you have
Impressive article you have shared i really appreciated so many student work online getting easy and affordable student...