. What events have shaped your approach in dealing with people ?
What events have shaped your approach in dealing with people ?
SEARCH THE OLC
- Skill Specific Interview Questions
- Adaptability and Creativity
- . Give me a specific example of a time when you used good judgement, logic and creativity in solving a problem.
- . Why do you think you might like to live in the community in which our company is located?
- . A vendor comes in to thank you for assistance in clearing up a past due invoice. The vendor offers you 2 tickets to a ball game, What will you do ?
- . An executive manager has given you an assignment that will require you to work late tonight. However, you have dinner and expensive ticket concert with your spouse. What will you do ?
- . Are you creative ? Give us one example of your creativity.
- . Are you creative? Provide one example of your creativity.
- . Are you willing to travel?
- . Change is a constant in this organization. How do you respond to change in your environment?
- . Describe a situation where you came up with a creative solution to a problem.
- . Describe a time when you were faced with a stressful situation that demonstrated your coping skills.
- . Do you have any geographical restrictions ?
- . Do you mind going through training on the weekends?
- . Has your work experience prepared you for this position ?
- . How closely have your past supervisor managed you ?
- . How did you resolve the last moral dilemma you solved ?
- . How do you cope with change ?
- . How do you deal with conflict?
- . How do you deal with rejection ?
- . How do you deal with risk on the job?
- . How do you handle criticism?
- . How do you handle leadership?
- . How has your job changed since you first joined the company ?
- . How has your job prepared you to take on greater responbility ?
- . How have you handled difficult changes in your working situation in the past ?
- . How well do you adapt to new situations?
- . How well do you cooperate?
- . How will you handle the least exciting tasks that are a part of this job?
- . How would you change your current working conditions ?
- . In what kinds of situations do you find it most difficult to deal with people?
- . In what kinds of work environment are you most comfortable?
- . Provide us with an example of your ability to work independently.
- . Tell me about a time when you showed creativity in solving a problem
- . Tell us a situation in which you were required to analyze and solve a complex problem.
- . Tell us a situation that would demonstrate the level of confidence that you have in yourself.
- . The successful candidate for this position will be working with some highly trained individuals who have been here for a long time. How will you fit in?
- . This is much smaller / larger company than you've ever worked at. How do you feel about that ?
- . What are some creativite innovations you're particularly proud of?
- . What do you think about working overtime ?
- . What do you think it takes to be successful in a company like ours?
- . What events have shaped your approach in dealing with people ?
- . What experience have you had in pressure situations ?
- . What have you learned from your mistakes?
- . What if your manager, your supervisor and your lead person told you to do something at the same time. What do you do ?
- . What situations make you lose your temper ?
- . Which is more important : creativity or efficiency ?
- . Would it be a problem for you to relocate?
- . Would you be willing to work for less money ?
- . You are given a new assignment, but not given any instructions. How would you go about completing your assignment ?
- . You are given a number of assignments.How will you prioritize the assignments ?
- · I'm looking for someone willing to work independently towards the same goals -- are you up to that ?
- · Why do you think you might like to live in the community in which our company is located?
- · Would you take further training if it was required for this position?
- Attitude & Behaviour
- Problem Solving
- Teamwork & Working Relationships
- Work Management & Performance
- Adaptability and Creativity
- General Interview Questions
- Discipline Specific Interview Questions
- International Interview Questions
- Inappropriate Interview Questions
- Questions to Ask at an Interview
SFU Student Engages With TEDxKids@BC
Top Tip Lists
How To Write Your Way Into Grad School
5 Tips for Success in the Workplace
Indian Ernie: Perspectives on Policing and Leadership FNSA Aboriginal Criminology Series
Working Abroad: Overcoming a Language Barrier in the Work Place
The Key to a Great Cover Letter: Deconstructing the Job Description
Postcards From Botswana 6 - Reality of HIV/AIDS in Botswana
Indigenous Community Stories
The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award
Aboriginal Head Start Association of BC
Put Your Cover Letter at the Top of the Stack
[Blog] First Impressions Matter – Here’s How to Make Yours...
From Forbes Magazine.
You have 7 seconds to make a first impression:
[Blog] How To Write Your Way Into Grad School
Personal statement wring is really easy work but should be done in proper way to avoid mistakes. If you are doing this first time than...
[Page] Topics Page
What do you think?
Does this page make it easier to find relevant content on the site?
[Blog] The Art of Saying THANK YOU
Just wanted to say a big "you're welcome!"
I think though, that we also owe you a big thank-you for all of your fantastic...
[Blog] But For the Grace of God, Go I
There but for the grace of
There but for the grace of God go I, reoccurs for me in periodically and I smile warmly and am grateful.
Thank you for your...