We frequently publicize news about new granting programs and other useful information through a parallel system of electronic communication via three specific, public e-mail lists.
Faculty members interested in receiving funding announcements should subscribe to the relevant list(s).
These e-mail lists are called nserc-list, sshrc-list, and cihr-list.
- Subscribers to the "nserc-list" receive notifications not only about NSERC programs but also from other science sponsors.
- Subscribers to the "sshrc-list" receive notifications not only about SSHRC programs but also from other social science sponsors.
- Subscribers to the "cihr-list" receive notifications not only about CIHR programs but also from other sources providing funding for health related research.
To sign up, please follow these steps:
1. Access SFU Maillist Management (This system uses your SFU Computing ID login.)
2. Choose "Go to Maillist Management"
3. In the "Go to List" search box, enter the name of the list you wish to "subscribe"
4. Click "subscribe"
|NOTE: You are the only person who can unsubscribe your email from the list. Please follow these same steps, and choose "unsubscribe" if you no longer wish to receive the funding announcements.|
The SFU Account Management system password protects all mail list information. Therefore, it is the responsibility of each individual to subscribe to, or unsubscribe from their chosen mail list(s).
Note that if a researcher resigns from a particular list, but still continues to receive information from that list, the researcher should check the membership of the particular mail list to see if he/she has another e-mail address listed.