Mobile Payments : Passport Parking Canada
Simon Fraser University is proud to introduce the Passport Parking Canada app.
With Passport Parking Canada, drivers can now easily pay for parking from their mobile phone.
The new app comes loaded with benefits over traditional ways to pay, such as:
● Faster Payments - No coins? No problem! Simply pay from your phone
● Reminder Notifications - Time running short? Get notified so you can avoid a ticket
● Parking Extensions - Want to stay longer? Extend your parking session with just a tap
Where Can I Use Passport Parking Canada?
|Central Parkade:||Zone 150|
|South Parkade:||Zone 151|
|East Parking:||Zone 152|
|South Parking:||Zone 153|
|West Parkade:||Zone 154|
|Residence West:||Zone 254|
|North Parking:||Zone 255|
Mobile payments through Passport Parking Canada are also available at metered parking wherever you see Passport Parking Canada decals and signs.
You can pay by downloading the Passport Parking Canada app or by visiting passportca.com.
How to use Passport Parking Canada:
CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT
1. Download Passport Parking Canada and Sign Up
2. Enter Your Mobile Number to begin authentication
3. Add your vehicle information
ENTER YOUR PAYMENT METHOD
● Add your payment card
● Receive parking session receipts after parking
PARK AND EXTEND
● Enter your license plate number
● Select your length of stay
● Extend your time (up to the maximum time allowed)