The Psychology Department offers two graduate programs leading to MA and PhD degrees.
1. The Psychology Graduate Program offers specializations in one of the following six Research Areas:
- Cognitive & Neural Sciences
- History, Quantitative & Theoretical
- Law & Forensic Psychology
2. The Clinical Psychology Graduate Program offers training under one of the following 4 options:
Our graduate programs are oriented toward a PhD degree. (Those seeking only a Masters degree are discouraged from applying.) Students with Bachelor degrees must submit their applications to the MA program.
Typically students admitted to our graduate programs have a Psychology Honours degree or a Psychology Major with strong research experience.
All application materials must be submitted online. In addition, we require one copy of all official transcripts and GRE scores to be mailed to the department. Please refer to Application Information for further details.
All applicants must upload Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores by the December 1st deadline. ***Clinical Psychology Graduate Program Applicants must complete BOTH the General GRE Test AND the Subject GRE Test in Psychology.*** Early registration is encouraged as the scheduled exams fill up quickly (www.ets.org).