- ADDL in the Media
- April 16, 2021 - Presentation - Dr. Iarocci and Vanessa Fong
- ADDL - New Name & Website
- New Webinar and Event Recordings Available
- ADDL Welcomes New Students
- Congrats to Former ADDL Volunteers and Future SLPs
- Anxiety Management during COVID-19
- Camp for People with Intellectual Disabilities
- Congratulations to Former ADDL Volunteers and Future SLPs
- ADDL Students Present at INSAR 2022
- Inclusive Theatre & Filmmaking Camp
- November 24th, 2022 - Public Talk - Dr. Grace Iarocci
- Join the Lab
- Mailing List
ADDL Students Present at the International Society for Autism Research (INSAR) in Texas
Students from the ADDL travelled to Austin, Texas to present their research at the 2022 International Society for Autism Research (INSAR) Annual Meeting from May 11-14.
We enjoyed seeing some familiar faces and meeting some new ones! We're looking forward to seeing you next year!
Clinical Psychology Master's student, Vivienne Mount, presented her poster titled "Cluster Analysis of Social Competence Profiles of Autistic Children Using the Parent Report Version of the Multidimensional Social Competence Scale (MSCS)".
Clinical Psychology Master's student, Marisa Mylett, presented her poster titled "Physical, Psychological and Environmental Barriers and Facilitators to Physical Activity Engagement in Autistic Adults with Mild Intellectual Disability: A Qualitative Study".