How to Submit
Send your submission to:
The following email template is required:
Subject line: "UJP Submission Volume VIII (2021): <specify one topic area here>"
Topic areas: Clinical, Developmental, Cognitive & Neural Sciences, Social, History Quantitative & Theoretical, or Law & Forensic
Attachment: Please attach the manuscipt to be submitted in a single word document formatted in doc or .docx
- This file should not contain any identifying information as the review process is anonymous.
Provide the following information (this will be kept completely confidential):
- Name of First Author
- Name of Secondary Author(s)
- Name of Supervisor (if applicable)
- SFU Student ID (if you are an SFU student)
- Eligibility Acknowledgement: Your email must contain the following statement
I, <full name>, confirm that I meet all eligibility requirements for submission to the SFU Undergraduate Journal of Psychology as stated in the online Submission Guidelines.