DVD #2

Last night I viewed the second DVD on the early history of SFU.  There is
an omission which it may be worth keeping in mind should there be a third
DVD.  Before Dr. Strand finally became President, I believe there were
three Acting Presidents in addition to him.  They were Drs. A MacPherson,
L. Srivastava and J. Ellis.  Perhaps my memory is inaccurate on this
point.  If it is, there will certainly be readers able to set things
straight.

I enjoyed watching the DVD, was impressed by the good will shown to SFU by
the various speakers and thank you all for taking the trouble to record
the interesting, and often, amusing information.

A.E.C