Shadbolt Centre for the Arts in
Sunday May 4, 9:30am - 4:00pm
This unique “green” community festival
produced by the City of
Other festival highlights:
* Garden and Heritage building tours including a
tour of the new
* While visitors stroll through the festival site, bluegrass, swing and country music will fill the air.
* Children of all ages take pride as they fly their
hand made kites high in the sky over
* Children’s performers “Bonkers”, a comedic juggler and a magician will enhance the family program.
* Families can learn all about sustainable energy as they create their own solar powered oven
For more information check out the Burnaby Rhododendron and Gardens Society website http://www.brags.ca
Here is the website from which I obtained this information.