Fwd: SFU Homecoming: Last Chance to Register!

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Fiona Burrows" <fiona@sfu.ca>
To: sfu-faculty-staff@sfu.ca
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2010 9:46:00 PM
Subject: SFU Homecoming: Last Chance to Register!

This message is sent on behalf of SFU's Alumni Association. Please direct any questions to alumni@sfu.ca or 778.782.4723

SFU Homecoming: Last Chance to Register!

Come and join us for a great chance to connect with students, alumni and other members of the SFU community while helping to build the fan base for our Clan athletics teams THIS SATURDAY .

The forecast calls for sunshine and warmth, and we'll be serving up food, great music, activities, and prizes!

Don't delay, register online today !   www.sfu.ca/alumni/homecoming2010

Food: We're serving White Spot's Triple O Burgers (beef or veggie)!

Music: It's not a party without some live entertainment. We're bringing back the sunshine with the Phase III Steel Drum band that will have everyone wanting to whip out their flip flops and shorts again!

Activities: Check out some of the great relay activities, campus tours, and come learn more about SFU's Continuing Studies programs. Check out SFU and Alumni merchandise, build a Science Alive marshmallow catapult, learn about astronomy at the Starry Nights exhibit, have your face painted and your photo taken with members of the Football team and McFogg the Dog!

Prizes: Everyone who registers and attends gets automatically entered into our prize draw to win a Dell laptop, Panasonic digital camera, $300 voucher on any SFU Continuing Studies course, and a number of great gift certificates!

Football: Guests are encouraged to come and see what could be SFU's first win in the NCAA! Show your support and SFU pride as SFU's Clan competes against the Dixie State College Red Storm! Free parking is available for guests who purchase a game ticket as well.

Don't miss out. Head to the hill and bring your friends and family along too! Click here to register today!

With special thanks to our generous sponsors for making this event possible:

  Lead prize sponsor
	      Activities Sponsor
     	   Entertainment Sponsor
	           Official print sponsor
     	           Food sponsor

This message is sent on behalf of the SFU Alumni Association.
TwitterLinkedInFacebook

ALUMNI RELATIONS
ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
Simon Fraser University
Diamond Alumni Centre
8888 University Drive
Burnaby, British Columbia
Canada, V5A 1S6
Tel: 778.782.4723 (GRAD)  Fax: 778.782.6776
Toll-free: 1.800.998.4723 (GRAD)
www.sfu.ca/alumni