From: Doug Thorpe-Dorward <doug_thorpe_dorward@sfu.ca>
Date: November 22, 2010 10:54:44 AM PST (CA)
Subject: Fwd: Whatever happened to the Faculty Club? - A SFUFA Invitation

Hello Marilyn:

SFUFA wanted to invite retired members to attend our social that is taking place on December 2.  I wonder if you might forward the invitation below to the retirees list?
Thanks very much!

Doug Thorpe-Dorward
Executive Director

image/jpg

Whatever happened to the Faculty Club?

An opportunity to meet with your SFUFA colleagues
and enjoy an informal time to socialize.

Enjoy a complimentary beverage and hors d'oerves.

Thursday December 2, 2010 at 3:30 pm-6:00 pm
Diamond Alumni Centre