SFURA Walk Wednesday March 2 cancelled

High winds will make the Burnaby Lake Trail at best unpleasant and at worst dangerous. I'm sorry for the late cancellation, but I wanted to wait until this morning to see if last night's weather prediction would be changed this morning.

A walk will be scheduled for Wednesday, March 9 but the choice of walk has not yet been made. No walk will be scheduled for Wednesday, March 16 since it would conflict with the Ides of March reception.

David
--
David Ryeburn
david_ryeburn@telus.net