[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SFURA Walk Wednesday March 2 cancelled
High winds will make the Burnaby Lake Trail at best unpleasant and at
worst dangerous. I'm sorry for the late cancellation, but I wanted to
wait until this morning to see if last night's weather prediction
would be changed this morning.
A walk will be scheduled for Wednesday, March 9 but the choice of
walk has not yet been made. No walk will be scheduled for Wednesday,
March 16 since it would conflict with the Ides of March reception.