Book a Space & Get a Locker
SCA students currently enrolled in classes or in active graduate studies programs are eligible to book select spaces on the fourth floor of the Goldcorp Centre for the Arts. Enrolled SCA students are also able to rent lockers. Find out more here.
Fourth floor room bookings can be made in-person in the SCA's Main Office (GCA 2860) at the following times only:
Mondays 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
Tuesdays 1:30 – 4:00 pm
Thursdays 1:30 – 4:00 pm
Please note: same day bookings are not permitted.
You can also request space via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 2 working days for response to email requests. Working days are Monday to Friday, excluding holidays and University closures. Booking requests made by email on Fridays will not be looked at until Monday afternoon or Tuesday (i.e. 2 working days are required).
- Space bookings are possible ONLY for rooms on the fourth floor
- Room bookings must be CA course related. Rehearsals for outside projects are not permitted
- No same day bookings; you need to give at least 24 hours notice to book a room
- If your plans change and the space is not required, please notify us ASAP as other students may need the space
Use of Spaces
Please respect the space and return everything in the space to the way it is supposed to be:
- Do not remove chairs, tables, equipment, instruments, music stands, speakers, etc.
- NEVER move instruments, especially pianos, even a few inches
- Put tables and chairs (if applicable) back into the regular set-up for that space
- Everything that was brought into the space must be removed
- Dispose of any garbage and clean-up after yourself
- Aim to leave the space cleaner and tidier than when you got there
Dance Studio Rules (GCA 4210, 4270, 4525, 4650, and 4750)
- No outdoor shoes are permitted
- No dance shoes with screws (i.e. tap shoes) are permitted
- No rosin is to be used
- No food or drink is permitted except for water in secured plastic or metal containers (no
- Props, tables, or chairs that could damage the floors are not permitted
If anything is damaged, broken, or excessively dirty, or if you have any other concerns about the space, please email email@example.com.
For further details and information, please download the SCA Student Space Bookings Policies & Procedures (PDF).
To get a locker, you must come to the SCA Main Office (GCA 2860) to fill out a locker agreement form.
Our hours are Monday to Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. Lockers are $10 for the semester. Cash only.