Book a Space & Get a Locker
SCA students currently enrolled in classes or in active graduate studies programs are eligible to book select spaces on the fourth floor of the Goldcorp Centre for the Arts. Enrolled SCA students are also able to rent lockers. Find out more here.
Fourth floor room bookings can be made in-person in the SCA's Main Office (GCA 2860) at the following times:
Mondays & Wednesdays: 1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
No space booking on Fridays.
You can also request space via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 2 business days for response to email requests.
- Space bookings are possible ONLY for rooms on the fourth floor
- Room bookings must be CA course related. Rehearsals for outside projects are not permitted
- No same day bookings; you need to give at least 24 hours notice to book a room
- If your plans change and the space is not required, please notify us ASAP as other students may need the space
- The space must be returned to its original condition. Chairs and tables must be returned to their appropriate positions, props and other materials must be cleaned up, and everything that was brought into the space must be removed
- There are strict food and shoe policies for the 4th floor studios (4210, 4270, 4525, 4650, and 4750):
- No outdoor shoes, no dance shoes with screws (tap shoes)
- Props that could damage the floor are not allowed in these studios, this includes flour, water, shopping carts, etc.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in these studios except water in plastic or metal containers, no glass
To get a locker, you must come to the SCA Main Office (GCA 2860) to fill out a locker agreement form.
Our hours are Monday to Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. Lockers are $10 for the semester. Cash only.